I put this book together as a sort of a “self-healing project” after a bout of ill health during 2020 that made me realise that, if anything happened to me, there’s a whole raft of interesting anecdotes, memories and funny stories that might otherwise be lost to the world - and I thought I ought to write them all down for the benefit of future generations.So, if you are interested in travel trivia and have the slightest interest in such varied and bizarre topics as:
- school trips to Quiberville-sur-Mer and Barneville-Carteret
- the French Exchange to Montpellier in 1984/85
- stories from the G14 printing press installations at IGPM and Sima Torcy
- Phoebe Cates And The McDonald’s Milkshake Incident
- and how I almost came to live in Nantes ....
then this could be the book for you!
MAIL ORDER LINK - CLICK HERE